At Styler, we love fashion and we love people.
Being renowned for our expertly curated selection of the most coveted ready to wear fashion from Australia and around the world, we know style. We're passionate about supporting local Australian labels as well as international artisans and bring the best of both to our customers.
We want our customers to look great and feel great - that's where our expert stylists come in. Our stylists will help #defineyourstyle and ensure a pleasant and memorable shopping experience.
The Styler team is a group of passionate, customer-centric people. If you believe you'd be a great fit for one of our available positions, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a passionate social media coordinator to create and develop content that drives real results across all our social channels. Working closely with the Marketing Officer and Director, as Social Media Coordinator, you will work to implement social media marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and align with the marketing calendar.
You will be responsible for the social media presence for Styler and Primal Man, two fast growing fashion boutiques.
• Manage all activities on our social platforms including but not limited to; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and such other social platforms as necessary
• Liaising with the Marketing Officer to develop and deliver social media marketing strategies for Styler and Primal Man to drive brand awareness and build engagement with existing and new followers
• Creation of high-quality content to suit the marketing strategies - such as photography, videography, IGTV, collaborations etc.
• Managing the social media annual calendar in collaboration with the yearly marketing calendar to plan and schedule social media activity to coincide with calendar events
• Manage relationships and collaborations with existing and new potential influencers who are relevant to our brand aesthetic
• Executing catchy and on-brand captions to accompany social media posts
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for social results with analytical tools and insights
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• A thorough understanding of all social platforms and how to use them for businesses
• Strong written skills for content development
• Strong attention to detail
• Photography and/or graphic design experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and able to learn other design software programs where necessary
• Comfortable within yourself and love getting in front of the camera!
This role will be based in Devonport over 2-3 days a week.
Please include your social handles in your application along with your CV and cover letter addressing how you meet each of the above criteria to email@example.com