This competition has now ended.
The winner is Mel Martin. Congratulations Mel! We hope you love your new goodies.
Purchase any Camilla and Marc activewear between the 30th of April 2021 10:00 (AEST) and the 8th of May 2021 at 23:59 (AEST) and go in the draw to win a C+M accessory pack worth $330.00AUD.
Full Terms & Conditions
Mother’s Day Competition May 2021
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Styler ABN 47 739 128 438, 23 Rooke Street, Devonport, TAS 7310, Australia. Ph: 03 6424 2004.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 30th April 2021 at 10:00 (AEST) and concludes on 8th May 2021 at 23:59 (AEST) (Promotional Period).
5. The competition will be advertised through Stylerau social media, and via email.
6. To enter the draw, participants must:
i. Purchase any piece of C&M during the time of Competition.
7. Returned C&M purchases during this competition timeframe will be deemed an Incomplete entry and will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
11. There will be (1) winner of the prize as detailed below.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) 1x Camilla and Marc Jordan Felt Cap in Sage RRP AUD$80.00 and 1x Camilla and Marc Jackson Belt Bag in Khaki RRP AUD$250.00
12. No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
13. Total prize valued at AUD$330.00.
14. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
15. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
17. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Styler or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
19. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
20. The draw will take place on the
21. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, it will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e., mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.